Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sometimes I Just Forget

As of 2 days ago, we've officially been home 1 month!  How quickly time passes.  I suppose it seems so because we are in the final month of school (banquets, trips, testing), softball and track, graduation planning, wedding planning.  For whatever reason, sometimes I just forget to post.

Little man is doing fantastic!  As in, I can't believe how smoothly the transition is.  He is b.u.s.y.  From the minute he wakes till he crashes, he's moving.  And it's my job to keep him moving in the right direction, because he really likes to explore.

Hershey's, thank you for saving the day!  You are the end of all quarrels...as long as there is enough of you to go around.



This happens regularly.  We have to go outside to play before we're 'ready' for the day.

His new 'cheese on demand'.  He sees the camera, he cheeses.

Devising a plan of escape!
Oh, Kohlby, you are a hoot!

3 comments:

MamaV said...

he is SO cute!

Laurel said...

So glad things are going well!

Blessings to you all!

likeschocolate said...

He is darling and I am so happy he is home in your arms!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...