Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Scents of Christmas ~ My Handpoured Candles are Available!

In time for gift-giving (even for yourself!), I'm offering our two top-selling scents for the Christmas season ~
Faithfulness ~ Pumpkin Pie Spice


Joy ~ Butter Cream
*Note* ~ The label is actually the same font and appearance as "Faithfulness".  I'm making "Joy" now :) 

Each candle is hand-poured by yours truly and will be shipped immediately via Priority mail.
I guarantee safe delivery.  If your candle(s) arrive damaged, I will replace them.

This time, rather than charging postage separately, I've included it in the price of the candle, making the total $18 (that's actually a .50 savings).

The blessing of these candles is two-fold ~ You get to enjoy these delicious candles that burn for days, AND you help us bring Kohlby home!  
*we are currently at day 53 of our LOA wait*

The PayPal Button is in the top right sidebar of this blog.  You may add any number and scent to your cart, and you don't have to have a PayPal account to order.
Thank you!

TO HIM BE GLORY!!!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...