Monday, October 7, 2013

Just for Kicks

Every day I think I will blog...and before I know it, I'm into another week!
I love to blog.
But so much of what I do is at the computer.
I work at the computer.
I pay bills at the computer.
I connect with adoptive families at the computer.
I research farm stuff for Mr. Greenthumb at the computer.
And by the time it comes to blogging, well, I have nothing exciting to say :)
But I have found something I truly enjoy, and it has consumed what was left of my time the last four weeks.
I took an on-line photography class from another adoptive mama.
I have learned a lot about myself.
1) I lack the creativity to become a photographer
2) With much practice I can take good shots of my beautiful kids
3) I could spend an afternoon playing with my camera
So, here's my shot at sharing what I love in a way that I love sharing :)
Some of these pics seem random, but they are all part of my assignments using different perspectives, different lighting scenarios, etc.
*I did manage to get all the littlest Treasures in here*














5 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics mom!!! I love and miss ya'll so so much!!! hope to visit this summer!!!!

love and prayers,
Corrine <3 :-)

Connie J said...

Corrine, we miss you too! Just this week the girls were talking about how much they miss you! Hope to see you when you visit!

Laurel said...

Beautiful Pics of a Beautiful Family.

:) :) :)

Lori said...

These are wonderful!!! I think you are doing a great job!!! More! More! More!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...