Monday, September 10, 2012

HP Pavilion g7 Laptop!

I want one of these.
Oh, yes I do!
I only do fundraisers with items I would like for myself.
I know tastes vary...but could you use one of these for $25?
Yep, $25 gets you a shot at this beauty with these features:
AMD Dual Core A4-3300M 2.5GHz, 6GB, 500GB, 17.3" High
Definition+ HP BrightView LED, Blu-Ray Drive, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit





While we wait for our biometric fingerprint appointment and approval from immigration, the rest of our dossier is being processed. We are moving forward to our daughter, which is awesome! But it also means more fees.
It is so humbling to constantly hold fundraisers.
I wish it weren't absolutely necessary.
But we approach them with expectation - the expectation that God will provide ALL we need in His time! We don't expect anything more or less.
And we approach them with humble thanksgiving for every person He calls to pray, share and give, investing in the life of our daughter who will soon be an orphan no more!
Here are the details of our HP Pavilion g7 fundraiser:
It runs from September 10 to September 24 at approximately 11 AM central time.
$25 gets you 1 shot
$50 gets you 3 shots
A blog or FB post gets you an additional shot
You may use the Chip-In on the side bar or email me for other options.
May you be blessed and may God be glorified!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Hey! congrats on your upcoming adoptiong! Yea!! I donated and I just put it on fb! I hope this is a very successful fundraiser!!

Marie said...

Praying that this fundraiser will do well for you. I know the feeling of having to ask others for support. We're in the same position and unfortunately, Canada does not have many organizations through which we can raise funds. Love the ideas you have!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...