Monday, February 6, 2012

From This to THIS!

I'm convinced God doesn't intend for us to stay like this:

Rather, like THIS:
And so He did this!
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Eze 36:26
Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. 1 Cor 1:21-22
Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Psa 142:7
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psa 34:18

3 comments:

Jerusha said...

Thank you for this reminder today. I have been meditating lately on Psalm 34:18.

FourMileFarm said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!
I just posted this verse on FB today to remind myself that I'm not ALWAYS going to feel so broken hearted.
If I can just make it through this...
Thanks for sharing!

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Thank you for the reminder..so great to know that God has claimed me/us as his own. Beautiful...so thankful.

Blessings,
Connie

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...