Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Week Down!


We are looking forward to the weekend, even though it will be busy. May yours be blessed! Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am????


This passage has really spoken to me this week so I will share it with you. Sometimes I pray for others, then sit on my hands and wait for the Lord to use someone else to accomplish His work, when all along He may have equipped me for such a thing.
Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. James 2:15-17

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great picture of the smilin' monkey!
How is big brother doing???

xoxo,
A

Unknown said...

Connie - It is so wonderful to see the joy in your home. How I wish I could take on additional angels...my heart sure would.

We are well and pray that all goes smoothly in your many adjustments.

Hugs,

Alyson - Paige's mama
Oct 2005 group

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...