Thursday, October 25, 2007

Surprise!

Imagine our surprise as we walked into church as usual last night and waiting for us was the kaddy of my dreams! It's a double jogging stroller from Kidz Kargo. Now Kambry and Kaeleb can ride in style, and Mom can get some exercise. I had put my name on a "wish list" for a second hand stroller at Children's Orchard, thrilled at the prospect of getting one for a decent price, when apparently my plotting friends made other plans :) And I have to share the touching words in the card ...
"Believing with you ~ in the wisdom of His ways, in the goodness of His love, and in the assurance of His presence as He keeps you every step of the way."
Those words speak volumes to me as I realize we are not on this journey alone. Anyone who has been down the path of adoption knows the journey is unpredictable, challenging, emotional and draining in many respects. I praise the Lord for so many friends who "get it" and are willing to hold our hands as we walk through the fire, ready to embrace us on the other side. If you are an adoptive parent, whether waiting or blessed to have completed the journey, I give you my biggest cyber hug ! And if you know someone who is riding the adoption roller coaster, please give them a hug today! Thank you, dear friends, for blessing our family in so many ways. May you be blessed in return.
..."I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." Mat 25:40

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...