Sunday, July 26, 2015

We've Got it Goin' on: Crazy

Celebrating the halfway point of 2015 Harvest!  We are tired.


And thankful!

The Lord's crop is so good!  And I am so thankful to work side by side as a family, and with folks we consider family.

I'm chasing my tail.  Can't keep up with the chores or anything else.  Unless you call me to order corn.  I can keep up with that ;-) 

And the food.  Oh, the food.  Sometime between the book work, taking orders, marketing and sorting, I committed to feeding the crew every day.  I enjoying loving people through food, so it works.
With two-plus weeks to go, we pray to finish strong.  Then we'll go back to the normal, slow pace of life.  Hahahahahahaha.

2 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

Thankful for your family's invaluable contribution to America. I can only imagine all the hard work, but our family thanks you and all the other farmers for their sacrifices. Xo

Connie J said...

Thank you, Linny! You are precious. By the way, I bought the Kindle version of a certain book I cannot wait to read - as soon as harvest is over.
Y'all go buy a copy of Rescuing Ruby!!!!
Love you, Sister!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...