So we had to decide if we could make that work...or wait till the end of August.
Even though we are less than 2 weeks from starting the 6-week corn harvest and 1.5 weeks from Falls Creek, we decided it would be best for Kasidi if we go ahead.
After all, if the tether is causing the spasticity in her legs and keeping her from walking, we don't want to put it off.
So the general plan is to do lab work and eval on Tuesday and report for surgery on Wednesday. Dr. M will untether her lumbar spine. She will spend 4-6 days in the hospital, depending on a lot of things.
My prayer is the next time we take a candid shot like this, Kasidi will be standing...
I will need some reading material, so please give me your book recommendations!
Thank You, Lord, for your amazing plans for Kasidi Joy!