Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scented Special II!

Running a special on the seasonal favorites I have in stock! They are first come, first served, and I don't plan to make any more of these flavors until the holidays, so please leave a comment as to how many and which scent you want.
They are $10 each plus S&H.
Here's what I have:
1 Peace ~ Cinnamon Bun
2 Goodness ~ Midnight Pomegranate - SOLD
3 Gentleness ~ Cinnamon Toast
3 Self Control ~ Baked Apple Pie
8 Faithfulness ~ Pumpkin Pie Spice
*My favorite square jars are no longer available :( so we are changing to a round jar, but it will hold at least as much wax and will still be beautiful, I promise!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wow,
Were to start! I was only gone a week and I missed so much! I will tell you that being gone and seeing first hand children that need a home! I am so excited for you guys! They both are very cute and I am very excited for you! This is awesome and feels so right! I can't wait to hear more and my trip was awesome I will feel you in later! Love ya guys!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...