Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So, about the time change ...

Don't get me wrong, sleep is my LONG LOST friend, and I am an early riser ... but since the time change I have 2 little girls up and running at 6 a.m.! So much for my other long lost friends, quiet and solitude :) We had a great weekend hosting a family gathering. The kids enjoyed their cousins, and we all enjoyed fellowship and food.

My 3 beautiful girls before Kenzie's singing performance at the Charity Concert.

What can I get into next??? It's my first Halloween and what on Earth has my mom got on me? Charming!
Now if only we could rid our home of the virus that keeps rearing its ugly head ... for 3 weeks now! Somebody needs ibuprofen every 6 hours for fever, somebody needs a trash can close by for the upset tummy, and so on... but life goes on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may need to contact child protective services! Poor Cambry! Total abuse, if you ask me!!! The bikini top is the best! Is that yours, Connie? HEE HEE!!

Anonymous said...

I may need to contact child protective services! Poor Cambry! Total abuse, if you ask me!!! The bikini top is the best! Is that yours, Connie? HEE HEE!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...