Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Need Some Email Addresses for Auction!!!

I determined to get all the invoices out today, and I did it!
So...if you haven't received yours, I sent it to the wrong address (please let me know asap)

Except I need email addresses for the following winners:
1happemom - #12 photo shoot
Wright Family - lots of items, including #15 Red Thread Gift Certificate
Aunt Bea - #32 paisley pillow case and...
Sarah - #46 Rejoice WOT
Lisa Goodson - #49 Panda t-shirt
Sweet Pea - #91 Frog Hat
Prvpine - #84 Ugandan Sling Bag #1

I know some of you regularly leave comments on my blog, but I've searched the comments and my emails and can't find contact information, so if I've overlooked it I'm really sorry.
Either comment or email me, please.

4 comments:

Wright Family said...

yay me! the Wrightfamily.... jwright@dnet.net ...catherine

Aunt Bea said...

Tammysjohnson1977@gmail.com. Is for Aunt Bea. I am (Groovy Mama's(Donna)) sister.

Sarah said...

Hi Connie,
it's jhrisleyatgmaildotcome #46
grace and peace, Sarah

Sarah said...

oops...just com at the end...sorry typo

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...