Monday, January 28, 2013

Auction Closed ~ Thank You!!!!!

The auction is closed!
Congratulations to the winners!
So many people to thank ~ the vendors, the bidders, the ones who spread the word...
Thank you from the bottom of our humble hearts.

*Payment* ~ I will send each winning bidder an email confirmation with an invoice and payment options.  Thank you for your patience as this may take me up to 48 hours.  I will also notify the vendors of the winning bidder so your items can be shipped upon payment confirmation.

This has been so much fun, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
There were so many awesome items, and they kept coming in.
It was way beyond my imagination!  I will give you a final tally as soon as I can!!!!
That's the God we serve!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...