Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tag - You're It

I love playing tag with my kids ... but blogger tag kicks my tail! I'm afraid it shows just how boring I really am :) My friend Jodi tagged me so here goes:
8 things I look forward to...
- Summer!!! I love sweet corn harvest, sunshine, green grass and tan lines (on the kids, not me)!
- Watching 3 families in our church see their Asian babies for the first time!
- Seeing our daughter's face and traveling to China in August/September!
- No more Huggies (that's a ways off)!
- Welcoming Kenzie into youth this fall!
- Going to Falls Creek in June.
- What God has for me every day.
- Christ's return!!
8 things I did yesterday...
- Got 5 kids ready and out the door by 7:30!
- Took the deposition of a woman with MS. Praise God for good health!
- Printed my E-Meals menu for the week.
- Evesdropped on Kayden and her friend Lexi as they talked like big girls!
- Prayed, prayed, prayed!
- Rejoiced as I tucked Kambry into her 'own' bed for three weeks now!
- Walked 30 minutes on the treadmill!
- Gave horsie rides to the littles.
8 things I wish I could do...
- Have time and energy to be a better friend to my girlfriends!
- Be a better, more patient mom to my kiddos.
- Sing this side of Heaven ;-)
- Encourage people to adopt.
- Raise funds for other adoptive families.
- Have my mom live closer.
- Be sure that all my kids will know Jesus someday.
- Explain to everyone I see how much Jesus loves them and what he did for them by dying on the cross!
8 shows I watch...(I don't watch much TV or many movies. If I slow down that long I will fall asleep ;-)
- American Idol
- Extreme Makover Home Edition
- America's Funniest Videos
- Jon & Kate Plus 8 in season
- Army Wives in season
- Without a Trace
- Dora (whether I want to or not)
- Ni Hao, Kai Lan (whether I want to or not)
8 people I tag...
- April at See China Through My Eyes
- Tina at Hamm Journey
- Kim at Five Chili Peppers + One
- Amy at MiMi's Mumblings
- Tami at Gathering Peeps
- Tammy at Enjoying Our Journey
- Gail at A Journey to His Heart
- Ruth at All in Jesus' Name

1 comment:

Lori said...

So, you said that you look forward to traveling in August/Sept. is there something you need to share or are you just guess-timating?

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...