Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Button

Do you love our new button?!? Amy has been asking me to do this for a long time ;-) Check out Jenissa's site. If you'd like to add our button to your blog to help our fundraiser, just copy and paste the code below it.
I want to say thank you to those who have emailed me or commented on the Scripture this morning. This verse was in my daily reading, and it spoke volumes to me this morning, as it has apparently to many of you. God has a way of knowing exactly what we need!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

got it on my blog!!!

I hope to order some soon - saving for the kids trip to Guatemala this summer, and another adoption too!

Jodi said...

you've been tagged!!!
see www.headsup07up.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...