Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So Much News...

I'm excited to say that I am officially a wedding planner!  For my oldest girl, that is!  We have an engagement, folks, and even with all of my uncrafty-ness and non-creativity-ness, I get to be mother of the bride!

The plans are coming together, thanks to much help.  Her daddy and I are thrilled, but wait till the wedding day, and you'll see a grown man cry for sure!

Kasidi Joy is finished with serial casting, and she rocked it, as always!

Khloie has matured by leaps and bounds since starting school!  Seriously, I can't believe her language development!

Kohlby's six-month-home anniversary is coming up, and he's the busy bee that keeps us hopping.

And then there's this news!


And if you'd like to sport an awesome tee for a great cause, you've got 9 days to grab one of these!


Stay tuned for the rest of the story...

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Kenzie is getting married? Wow! Seems like just yesterday that I slept in her crazy fun bedroom when we were on our road trip.

Miss you!

Stephanie said...

Follow your blog all the time! Your faithfulness to the Lord blesses my heart and simply blows me away! I love how much you love Him so! Can't wait to hear the rest of this miracle that He is doing!!!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...