Sunday, July 7, 2013

Who's Up For a Challenge? *30 Days to Big Change*

Here we are into July, and there is so much I still want to accomplish this summer!  One thing I set out to do was P90X...and I did, and then moved on to Insanity.  

We also completed the 30 Day Beachbody Swimsuit Challenge!

What a blessing that was!  We had 43 gals in the challenge group.  We became aware of what we put into our mouths, the effects of too much caffeine, the importance of water intake, exercise and accountability!

It was such a success I want to offer it again!
Whadayasay???
Let's call it the 30-Days-to-Big-Change Beachbody Challenge!

I love Beachbody products, and I love encouraging people in their fitness journey, so let's do this!

Mr. Greenthumb and I started Insanity a week before I left for Falls Creek, and I had to quit for camp...so we are starting again on Day 1.  


I'm offering to coach anyone who wants to join me over the next 30 days...and beyond!  You don't have to do Insanity, but I would encourage you to choose a specific workout plan.  I am happy to help you do that!  You can take a look at my page to get some ideas, and then feel free to ask me questions via comment or email.  In fact, if this is your first workout in a while, please don't start with Insanity.  I can hook you up with an awesome workout plan that is still extreme but less intense and meets your needs.  There are so many to choose from, such as:
P90X
Body Beast
Les Mills Pump
TurboFire
Brazil Butt
Hip Hop Abs
Slim in 6 (on sale thru July!)
Chalean Extreme

I believe we can do this together!
We will develop a community of encouragement and accountability, all striving to improve our overall health together!

There will be some requirements in order for us to measure progress and get good results ~

*You must commit for at least 30 days.
*You must be on Facebook.  This is so we can form a private group to build relationships, encourage one another and stay accountable.
*You must commit to a workout plan.  *I can help with this if you'd like*
*I would recommend that you commit to reporting in daily on the Facebook group.
*I recommend tracking your progress on MyFitnessPal (it's free on your smart phone or computer!)
*There's no time like the present, so let's kick off Monday, July 15th

If you're interested in starting an exciting journey of achieving good health, leave a comment on this post.  Also, send me a friend request on Facebook and let me know you want to take The Challenge.  *you can find my Facebook badge in the sidebar*

Let's do this together!  You've got 1 week to sign up!

Like I said before:
It's not magic.
It requires change.
It requires discipline.
The results will be amazing!


You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...