Thursday, May 9, 2013

Passport - Check!

Look what came in yesterday's mail...


Kolton's expedited passport!  Praise the Lord!
The reality of him traveling to a foreign land *without me* hasn't sunk in yet.  I've been so excited that he was sensitive to the Spirit and responded that I haven't thought about the reality.

Am I worried?  No.
He is protected.  Hemmed in.
Will I miss him?  Yes.
I enjoy his company.  Even though he's a teenager:)

We are excited about the things God is doing in Kolton's heart.  The journey is just beginning.

He is still raising funds for the trip.  I know folks have responded to his letters, and we are hopeful the church will release the names and addresses so we can personally thank each one of you.  In the meantime, thank you so much!

If you missed the original post, you can read it here.

To Him be glory!! 

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...