Thursday, April 5, 2012

Don't be Jealous :)

Our Thursday night was beyond glamorous!

We whipped up another batch of homemade laundry soap.
Let sisters fix sister's hair...
....
We did gymnastics, redneck style.
We mocked the clean towels.
Oh, there were a ton of exciting things we could've done, like plan the weekly menu; hang the stacks of summer clothes; cook, chop and freeze the chicken breasts, or trim fingernails. But some things just must have their own 15 minutes of fame.
I know it's hard to top this, but I hope your Thursday night was just as awesome :)

3 comments:

The Stiffs said...

It does look like a fabulous night. I want to warn you,
I was using the same recipe for my laundry soap. I thought it was working marvelously. Then we noticed my husband at a work function. I have ruined his uniform. He's in the military. Apparently it works too well. Still great for already faded play clothes. Just thought I would let you know in case you're like me and have only one or two nIce things that you don't need to ruin.

Shonni said...

What a cute post!

Marie said...

Love that you love the "ordinary" moments! They truly are the best!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...