Sunday, March 25, 2012

B90X ~ Final Week!

Ya'll, it's week 13, the final week of our B90X reading plan! And here's a little surprise for you: There are 2 built-in 'grace' days so we actually only have 4 more days till we've read the Bible from cover to maps!!!
I'm so proud of you!
I hope you have encountered the Lord as never before during this past 12 weeks. It doesn't end here. In fact, this is just the beginning. We have read the Word, and now we must apply it. But we can't stop reading. Just as we need daily physical nourishment, we also need daily spiritual nourishment.
I hope you have a new reading plan, Bible study or devo lined up to begin Friday morning. After spending an hour in the Word each day, you may feel lost without a plan.
I've loved taking this journey with you! Please leave a comment to let me know how it went. Even if you are really behind or quit reading along the way, I would love to hear from you.
I hope to see you next time ~ either this summer or next January!

Monday, March 26 - Thursday, March 29
Mon ~ Heb 1:1 - Jas 3:12
Tues ~ Jas 3:13 - 3 Jn 14
Wed ~ Jude 1 - Rev 17:18
Thur ~ Rev 18:1 - Rev 22:21

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...