Monday, November 21, 2011

So, It's Monday

There's so much I want to say, a lot I need to say...and yet I keep coming up empty. Either I don't have the time or the words, so I figure it's the Lord's way of keeping my big mouth shut so I can listen to Him.

First, for the pendant drawing, we will have a winner! Gayly has a very important trip early this week, and as soon as she returns I can get the names of everyone who ordered pendants...and then I promise I will announce the winner! We just don't want to leave anyone out!

Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word and who purchased pendants! The fundraiser will pay for more than half our hotel!

We are still soaking in what we learned in NY and taking one day at a time. But every day is surely different because of Jr. High basketball, high school basketball and Thanksgiving this week - yeah!!!!

And I can't possibly say who, but some little lovey has a birthday tomorrow ...
...and a trip to Shriner's next week for her AFO braces!!!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...