Friday, November 12, 2010

Things Coming Up...

Very early this morning I drive 2 hours back to C*S to be re-printed (yeah, the Corn Huskers didn't work this time, but it's all good!). We are still ahead of the game and hoping to make the 90-day DTC deadline.

But that's not what I wanted to tell you about. I've got some things lined up.
Yesterday I got a new shipment of squeaky shoes! And next week I'll have another shipment!

Sooooo, I was thinking after the Gift Card giveaway and after we announce our Wild Olive fundraiser, I would run a shipping special on Kandles! Those things are so blasted expensive to ship, and I hate that! But I've figured out a plan on a large flat-rate box...

I just need more than a week to make more Kandles, photograph shoes, announce Wild Olive and prepare for our bazaar next Saturday! By then my paperwork is D.O.N.E. and I will be able to formulate my thoughts (well, maybe).

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...