Monday, November 8, 2010

The Krew Loves Wild Olive!

We are so excited to announce that we are allowed to participate in a fundraising partnership with Wild Olive Tees!
In case I haven't mentioned it lately, these are my favorite tees ever...and the gals who founded Wild Olive are pretty awesome too!
The fundraiser doesn't start until November 19th so I'll post details near then. Currently there are two tees, with a third coming soon, available for the fundraiser.

What a super deal ~ in a very tangible way you can help bring Kasidi Joy home, do some Christmas shopping and get a cool tee!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

funny I was just thinking that I needed another Wild Olive tee! And now I have a way to justify it! :)

Unknown said...

ooohhhh, can't wait to hear all about it! I was going to put some Wild Olive Tees on my Christmas list :)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...