Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kayden Faith!

I can't believe you're 6!

Waiting to see what will come out of the magic capsule.

Kayden and her Ashee!

Everybody needs a puppy ... or four.

Brothers monkeying around.

Ooooooh, presents!

Thank you, Abby, for the trucks!

It's sissy's scooter, but it works for me too!

Goober family ;-) (Do you have any idea how long it takes to get a decent picture????? I didn't say good - I said decent)

Love these monkeys!
Kayden Faith, I am so blessed to be your mommy! You bring us so much joy. Your drama brings us so much laughter. I will never forget the first moment I held you... and I knew that I was always meant to be your mommy and you were always meant to be my daughter, Forever! I love you!

4 comments:

hollym. said...

Happy, Happy 6th Birthday Kayden Faith!! Connie, your family pic is wonderful. Adults look poised and kids are showing their character. Love it! Glad to see you home!

April said...

Happy Birthday Kayden!!!!

I cant wait to take you to Frontier City, we are going to have so much fun! I love you Kayden, you are so special!
Love your Abby!

Cindy said...

Birthday Blessings to Kayden!
Happy 6th Birthday!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Kayden! You are very special indeed!!
Connie,
Loving all the photos...can't wait to see a "complete" family portrait someday soon!... and I know what you mean about a "decent" photo.
Praying for your family
Love ya
KimS (and clan)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...