Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been tagged :)

First, I have to apologize to Kim because she tagged me while we were in China and I never got around to responding ... so sorry. Now that I am back into my life of leisure (LOL, big time!) I can respond to Tami's tag.


Favorite person: My devoted husband!


Favorite food: Jiff Creamy Peanut Butter with Honey!


Quirk about me: I can't relax when my house is filthy (even though my definition of filthy has changed greatly over the last four years)


How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? This is his word, not mine: Amazing (ha!)


Any regrets in life? That I 'wasted' 36 years of my life without knowing Christ. However, I've got a very passionate life with Him now!


What can you NOT live without? Hugs and kisses from my kids


Favorite blog: I wish I only had one! Actually, several times a week I make the 'blog rounds' checking on my friends. And as a bonus, many of them are moms who share recipes!


Something you can't get enough of: Watching my little and middle kids play together and watching my engineering student big kid bring hopeless objects back into operation


Worst job you ever had: Working my way through college waiting tables. The good that came of it: I leave nice tips!


What job would you pay not to have? Sewage disposal (if you knew how much water we use, you'd understand)


If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be? In the nursing home the day my dad accepted Christ!


Favorite Bible verse: Phil 4:6 ~ Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


Guilty pleasure: "Whose Line Is It"


Got any confessions: I don't always make my kids brush their teeth at bedtime. I'm tired :)


If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on? To have my 'character lines' softened or removed. (At least that might make a down payment)


Favorite thing about your house: It's full! (And I love my kitchen)


Least favorite thing: It's too small.


One thing you are bad at: Singing (but I do it anyway :)


If you could change one thing about your current circumstances, what would it be? That I could 'put off' working for a few years


Who would you like to meet someday? My biological paternal grandmother (most likely in Heaven)


Who is your real life hero? My husband! He's the most humble, generous, hardworking person I know.


What is the hardest part of your job? At home, having patience with my children; at work, having patience with my clients ... and I'm pretty much always on someone else's schedule.


When are you most relaxed? Early morning


What stresses you out? Chaos!


Favorite quote: "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." Corrie Ten Boom


Why do you blog? So my friends don't feel guilty for not calling me since they know everything that's going on :) Truly, it's my way of sharing my testimony and encouraging others.


Who are you tagging? Kim H. Wendy Martha

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...