Monday, June 23, 2008

It's time again

We've gotten another round of haircuts ...






... made the appointment to apply braces, initial preparations for Kayden's 5th birthday (no way!!!), and shipped four kids to Kansas for the week (boo hoo). Dad and Kuyler will hold down the fort this week and get ready for corn harvest while Mom and Kaeleb are at Falls Creek. We are expecting God to do great things! We've got an awesome group of teenagers, amazing sponsors and we're all prayed up and ready to go. Will you please pray for me as I am leaving Kambry for the first time in the 14 months she's been home. Yesterday was very difficult for me. I know Kolton, Kenzie, Kayden and Kambry will do very well at my SIL's, but I miss my kids! May you also have an encounter with God this week!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...