Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thankful

Several times a week I receive sweet notes like this from Kenzie! For this I am thankful!
In a daze over Ni Hao, Kai-Lan. Wait a minute, how did she get up there??? My expressive, happy girl. For this I am thankful!
Peek-a-boo! My happy, silly, all-boy boy. For this I am thankful!
Kayden leading the flag salute. My brilliant, personable girl. For this I am thankful! Seeking Mommy in the crowd. For this I am thankful! And I could go on and on. My engineering student son fixed my washer, and everyone has clean clothes now ~ for this I am thankful :) Kolton will enter jr. high this August ~ for this I am thankful. Kayden 'graduated' Pre-K! She's very excited about Kindergarten, and for this I am thankful!
We have a very busy week with several graduations, grad parties, preparing for Kids Camp, softball, baseball ... and me just loving to stay home :) I am reminded that my first class of youth graduated 3 years ago, which means I've been teaching youth for 7 years, hard to believe! I love this time of year as we prepare for Falls Creek, anticipating the great things God will do. He always amazes me, and for this I am thankful!
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Col 2:6-7

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...