Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Falls Creek will never be the same!

Please pardon us while we go a little crazy(er???) over the next week.

If you won't come this way ...
...then I'll help you go this way. What a spirit of cooperation!
Could we eat already?
Kambry "signs" birthday cards for her Xiushan sisters who all turn 2 in May!
Yep, looks good!
We've had a lot of bad weather come through, and one storm flung our trampoline (but don't tell these three it's not right).
Seems fine to them!
Bathing beauties
You probably noticed I've changed the music on the blog. If you've never heard SCC's "Cinderella" before, be prepared to cry. And if you have heard it before, you know you'll cry! We are still reeling with grief for this dear family. We can't possibly understand what they're going through, but we know a God who does!
I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day. We are so grateful for those who have gone before us, defending and protecting us, many with their very lives.
We had a chaotic day hosting a cookout with our adoption ministry group, packing for camp and watching the weather. Our fellowship was sweet, and we are making progress on our website and have a few speaking engagements scheduled for Oklahoma Hearts for Adoption. We're working on our logo now, and I'll soon be able to share our site (I can't wait)!
Wednesday morning I will be going to children's Falls Creek with five of my kids (2 as campers and 3 as "helpers"). April and I are cooking for 41 people, and I figure it's only slightly larger than my own family so we can do this! I've packed enough diapers, formula and toddler gear to keep us going for a week. I've caught my work up as much as possible, done the equivalent of Mt. Everest in laundry and left enough food for Kuyler and Clayton to eat. I wonder how Daddy will handle peaceful sleep?!? And when will it be my turn? Oh, never mind! Y'all pray for me, okay? I am fairly organized and am a multi-tasker, but this will be a challenging week, and only the beginning of a summer full of similar events. Hopefully when I'm home next weekend I'll have some great pix and testimonies of the awesome things God did at camp. May you have a blessed week, and don't forget to dance with your Cindarellas!
I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...