Saturday, September 21, 2019

Hola

Friends, it has been foreva!!!!


In fact, today is this beauty’s Gotcha Day❤️ 15 years ago. No way!!

I don’t even know if anyone will read this, but my purpose for blogging has always been Tri-fold: to glorify 🙏 God, to journal 📓 this adventure called life, and to encourage others, especially those in the trenches.

I have a book 📚 in my heart 💜 , and Clayton has been encouraging me to write it for years. But I’m convinced that God isn’t finished with its contents yet. Or maybe I’m afraid. Or weary. Or skeptical whether anyone would read it. Take your pick, and on any given day I’m that.

I know for certain, I don’t have the capacity to write a book unless and until I’m faithful to write small snippets first.

Now, I’m not promising a blog post every week. But I am committing to myself. I don’t want to miss anything God has for me, so I’m putting one foot in front of the other to follow His lead.

For now, see ya soon, and go out and make Him known💜

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...