Monday, March 9, 2015

Just the Pix, Please! Introducing Kohlby!

I know what you really want are pictures, so I'll save the story for later.

This is when we were back at the hotel and had stripped the 10 pounds of clothes off him :)  Little man loves his freedom.

Civil Affairs Office


 Kohlby's orphanage was the last to arrive, and we were all so touched watching the other 20+ families receive their precious babies.  My girls are so tender-hearted.  Forever changed.
First glimpse.  First touch.







 Looking at the photo album we sent him.  It's been well worn :)










The photographer took a break to cuddle with her baby brother :)
 We've learned a thing or two about little man.  He wants what he wants.  And he wants what he wants.  Once we got back to the room and removed his many layers of clothes so he could cool off, there was no stopping him.  I decided it was best if everyone else went to lunch while I stayed in the room and fed wild man Kohlby noodles.  It was a great decision!  I got to feed him, give him a bottle and rock him to sleep!
He's settled in for a nap, and this is the only time he's still.  My arms will be busy every minute he's awake from now on!
I can't believe how absolutely adorable he is, even when he's trying to exert his independence.  He's not sure what to think of me yet, but he's growing more and more tolerable.  It helps that he loves to eat!  I can spend all day feeding him if I need to.

GOD IS SO VERY GOOD!!!

PS:  we just got word that our last 2 bags will arrive tonight!!!!

7 comments:

CK said...

Oh my goodness!! He is adorable!! Happy tears for all of you!

kvhassler said...

Congratulations! We know you are experiencing heaven on earth right now!!

Hope Rising Farm said...

Love the tender hearts of your girls! Oh how sweet....so excited for you!

lizzielou said...

Oh Connie he is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Love his hair! What a beautiful boy! xoxooxo

altman5 said...

Ohh . . . the picture of your girls makes ME cry! I am so, so happy for you all. What a blessing he will be.

MamaV said...

So adorable.

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize that dad got to go along. That is fantastic! I thought it was just you and the girls!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...