Friday, November 14, 2014

It's 41 Days till Christmas - You Can Help Bring Kohlby Home AND Get a Shot at 1 of 3 Vera Bradley Bags!

*I updated the Widget to PitchInBox so the contributions are visible*

I just realized it's only 41 days till Christmas!  Forty-One!
And I'm estimating our travel in 90 to 120 days! *this is my best estimate only*

We've taken a break from fundraising because we sensed the Lord was asking us to wait.  Until now.  It is now time to move forward.  Not out of panic or anxiety.  But in peace. 

And I'm so excited to show you what we've come up with!!!

Just in time for Christmas gift-giving, or keeping for yourself, I've got a girlie giveaway.

And, because I couldn't decide which item I might like the most if I were buying one, there will be not one, but three winners drawn!




Vera Bradley Triple Zip Holster in Canterberry Magenta

Vera Bradley Trimmed Vera in Ziggy Zinnia

Vera Bradley Work Tote in Cheery Blossoms with Black Trim

So, how can you enter?
*Click on the Purse in the right sidebar called Bags for Our Boy (this takes you to PayPal where you can use your PP account, a credit card or a bank account) or email me for other options
*$5 for a shot
*$10 for 3 shots
*Each blog, FB and IG share gets 1 additional shot (don't forget to comment or email me to let me know, along with the link, please)
*First winner drawn chooses first, second winner chooses next, and well, you get the idea
*Runs from Friday, November 14 to Saturday, November 22
We thank you for journeying with us to bring Kohlby home!

Hurry and consider yourself ahead of the game in shopping this year :) 


TO HIM BE GLORY!!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Bummed! I thought it lasted through today, not to yesterday!

Connie J said...

I'm sorry, Gina! For some reason the Pitch In Box did close early, and I can't figure it out.

Gina said...

That's okay, Connie. I'll look for your next fundraiser!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...