Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome, 2014! How Can I Pray for You?

I kinda gave up resolutions a long time ago.
But I still plan...and dream...and hope.
I'm not at all in control of what the new year brings.  not.at.all
There are three things I can do intentionally ~
 
1) the way I start my days
 

2) the way I spend my days

 
3) the way I end my days
 
Every single day has 24 hours, and in retrospect, I waste a lot of those hours.
I think of the idea of continuing to do the same old thing expecting a different result.

We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.
JOHN C. MAXWELL, The Difference Maker

There are certain things I can do, but there is so much more that God can do.  I want Him to continue refining me.  Easier said than done, eh?  Refining is harsh and painful.  But oh, to reach the other side of the fire.

I really want the Lord to show me how to care intentionally for others, even especially when I think I don't have time.

I am starting a new prayer journal today, and it would be my privilege to pray for you.  I love seeing how God answers our prayers, even in the most unexpected ways.

If I can pray for you, please leave a comment or email me!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi Connie -we would love prayer for our Travel Approval(article 5 p/u was 12-19) to come so we can go pick up our newest daughter! Thanks so much. Blessings- Carrie

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...