Monday, December 31, 2012

Why Miracle?

If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you've probably noticed I refer to Kasidi as our "miracle baby" often.

I do believe all children are a miracle.  Some of our children have a beginning that required one or more miracles for them to merely survive.  And I am so very grateful that God allows us to be recipients of His miracles every.single.day.

As I was looking through paperwork today, I was reminded of one reason she is such a miracle.

Our Joy was not intended to survive, according to where she was found as a newborn.


In fact, the director gave her a name meaning "pure" and "effect of a miraculous cure and bring the dying back to life."


By God's grace, she has indeed been given life!


 And she lives it to the fullest, with more courage and strength than I can fathom.
He performs wonders that cannot fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.  
Job 5:9

1 comment:

Carla said...

She is so beautiful! I love how the Lord has restored this little life!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...