Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Beach, Round I

So many awesome pictures of our vacation, and most of them did not come from my piddly camera. Except for the individual and family photo shoot (thank you, Mr. Brad!!!), these are some of my favorite more formal pics:
After 34 hours on the road, we're ready to check out our sweet new place!
We mostly cooked at home, but the day we drove to Pensacola to watch the Blue Angels practice, we feasted big! This is the teen table. What followed wasn't purty.
Picture day was a blast...
...mostly :)
A pastel of kids! They outnumbered us 4 to 1, but don't tell them!
Big bang? Evolution? I think not! This is the work of the Father!
Just plain cool pic!
Ditto.
1, 2, 3...3...3
My kids! Aren't they adorable?!? That is NOT a real tattoo, people. Although he did freak me out a little.
Say it with me: "Ahhhhhhh."
My big'uns. Be still, my heart.
Kuyler and Kenzie had fun making some 'hey boy' and 'hey girl' pictures!
I think this one went viral on FB.
I'd forgotten the down side of vacations: going home. The guys were waiting on the girls after our overnight stopover.
Thank you, Brad and Kim, for blessing us with this amazing vacation!
More to come...

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Love, love, LOVE all your great vacay pics!! So fun & fabulous!

I hope getting back to reality hasn't been too devastating.

Hahahahaha...never mind!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...