Saturday, July 2, 2011

Home!

It's so good to be home! Super Daddy even picked up the little krew so they'd be home when we got here!
I have 2 Treasures who know who Mama is ...and I'm not sure they are any more independent than before we left.
Kasidi screamed the last 2 hours of the trip home. I guess we can surmise she doesn't like the car seat.
I'm so grateful for prayers and for all the students and sponsors who loved on my girls at camp...and for the A family who spoiled 4 of my darlings :)
Now my prayer is the Lord would be glorified tomorrow in our report.
Praise Him!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

quilt'n-mama said...

Glad you had an awesome week. I have sweet memories of Glorieta and youth camp and this week reading you blog reminded me of them!
Blessings,
gayly

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...