Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flying to GZ!

Leaving you with a few more images from yesterday. Sissy gave Kennah another manicure.
Kenzie tried octopus. Oh, yes she did :( All smiles now...

Do I really wanna do this?

It goes in... and it came back out!

Sweet slumber. This little beauty still cries when I lay her down for her nap. I end up putting her in the Ergo and trekking down the hall a few times. Works every time. Mama is a sucker! Last night she cried when I put her to bed, and I couldn't stand it so I just started praying. Within seconds she just stopped and nodded off!
Little Miss sings herself to sleep. They aren't cold! Our room is like 89 degrees.
First time trying Pepsi. (she wanted more)
Please pray for our flight to Guangzhou today. It will be the first flight for the girls! We aren't looking forward to packing, flying and relocating...but we are looking forward to GZ! One week from now we will be flying home!!!!!
Thank you for your prayers and your sweet comments!
My littles are doing great at the Smiths. Please continue to pray for them.
And please continue to pray for my big guys at home.
Please pray for my travel mates. They are getting homesick :)
Until GZ....

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the posts, especially the pics! Thanks for sharing. We are waiting for our provincial approval and then a match for a special needs boy from china. He will be our fourth. Your family is an inspiration! Praise God for his provisions!

Praying for safe travels!

Tracy

Dardi said...

I know from our trip to Ethiopia last year that's it's hard for a mama b/c her heart wants to be everywhere taking care of everybody. Praying the days keep flying & that they are filled with many more special moments with all three of your girls (except I would pass on any more octopus experiments!).

Cari said...

Yay for GZ and that you have only one week left for home!!! And I thinks it's okay to be a sucker...all great mamas are! :)

Praying for the flight and sleep and homesickness and all families involved.

Kenzie...you're WAY more brave then I am with the octopus....ewe! With me, it would have came back up and then some. lol

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Praying

Marjorie said...

The pic of Kennah trying Pepsi is so cute. Maddie had much the same reaction the first time she tried it and quickly signed to me "fire water". It was a long time before she dared try it again. lol

Adeye said...

Sweet friend, I am absolutely LOVING all the gorgeous pics. Wow....they are just the most precious little additions to your family.

GZ....the home stretch :) Hang in there...the days will fly by.

Lori said...

I am LOVING watching your trip and watching these precious girlies blossom. Tell Kenzie NO MORE WEIRD FOOD, I can't stand it. Makes me sick at my stomach just seeing the pictures. Enjoy GZ, it means you are one step closer to home!!

Jennifer P said...

Seems like the first week flew by. Hope the second goes as well. Praying for traveling mercies.

Susan said...

We are enjoying following along! Your girls are precious. Praying for you all.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...