Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Guess Who...

...has finished summer school!
Yep, today was officially Kooper's last day of school. I'm so proud of how he's progressed. He's actually pretty good at math, and reading is coming right along! 7th grade, here we come! And just in case you were wondering, he's grown 3 inches and gained 7 pounds since we've been home!

Erica, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting the challenge of driving to our home every day and patiently teaching in the often loud and Khaotic atmosphere. You've helped my boy tap into the knowledge he already had, built his confidence in solving new problems, and allowed me to just be his mom. You've taught all of us a lot, and we are so thankful for you! May the Lord bless your studies this fall!

4 comments:

April said...

Congratulations Kooper!!! We are so proud of you too! Erica ~ we are proud of you too, we know u loved what you were doing with Kooper and it just goes to show that you have picked the perfect field for you!!!! :)

Erica said...

Connie,
I am so glad I got to be your sons teacher, but everyday as we know it was completely in the hands of God. Some days we stopped early and some days we laughed so hard that we cried! I know one thing Kooper taught me just as much as I taught him. He taught me some Chinese, and he taught me sometimes you just have to chill! He was a great student and I thank you for all the opportunities! I will miss the many little greetings I had every morning, and the time spent with Kayden and Kenzie during Kooper and I's 20 min break with checkers. I loved my summer!!! Thank you for the blessings, and I hope that school
goes well for kooper this fall! I want updates please. I am always here to help. I couldn't have asked for a better job and a better family to work for! I love you all!

Jodi said...

Congrats Kooper!

Cari said...

Congratulations Kooper! What an accomplishment.

In a couple of weeks I'll be having our daughter take an assessment test to try to figure out where she is academically. Need prayers to figure out if I will have to homeschool her to help catch her up to grade level...never done anything like this before.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...