Monday, January 4, 2010

A Good Day!

Kooper had a really good day in school - PTL! Thank you for your prayers and encouragement! It's so awesome knowing we aren't alone.
He is tired but excited. He mostly talks about P.E. - lol! He's been exercising and working out for several months...but nothing like this.
And BONUS, he's using new words tonight (in context)!
He loves that Dad drives the school bus! And Mom likes it that Dad can thump some heads keep an eye out in case of trouble.

I plan to continue my series on 'older child adoption,' probably this week. But suddenly I'm swamped with work - praise Him, our Provision!

5 comments:

TanyaLea said...

PTL!! ...this is GREAT news about Kooper's first day! Glad to hear that he is enjoying it, too. God is good! <><

Blessings,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Connie:
That is great news! Our son loves P.E. too and how neat that Dad is available on the bus to keep an eye on things.
Leveta

Adeye said...

Oh my--I have no idea how I missed your post yesterday.

I am thrilled to hear that today went well, my friend. I'm sure it is SUCH a huge change to what Kooper is used to. I bet he is going to do great and learn really fast!

He has done great things in your family. It is so much fun journeying with you.

Love and hugs
Adeye

Jill and Rick said...

Wonderful news to read this morning!

Cindy said...

Great update to hear, thanks!

Kooper sounds like he is a fun kid and what a blessing to your family despite the work it takes. Kinley is adorable too, loved her smile in a previous picture!

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...