Friday, December 4, 2009

Week Three in Pictures

This is my favorite :)
After their basketball game I convinced my teens to try on their duds I found at JCP's super sale - I only have to exchange 2 items today! We're ready for Hanging of the Greens!

Proof of citizenship came in the mail! Kinley's passport, visa and citizenship picture all have the same expression - lol!
We had our first official Family Cleaning Day - hey, I figure with ten people it couldn't take too long (I forgot that three of them tend to leave a trail of destruction, but it only took an hour and a half!) Kuyler was probably ready to get back to college ;-)

Umm, seriously, Daddy, how long do ya' think that'll stay clean? He doesn't do a job halfway!

My mind swims at the thought of washing all that bedding.

Hey, cowboy, this rodeo's not over yet!

Seriously, Honey, what are you thinking???? I wouldn't disturb that dust.
There's something for everyone :)
We got the decorations put up. That was interesting.

Little Miss had her first bath without protest!

Not too exciting, but lots of fun. Thank you for praying for our family as we approach Roxie's service. Too difficult to put into words.

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Lifting up the family this morning, Connie...

And I love all your family pictures above...it warms my heart to see your big ol' family working together!

Don't ya love having a big ol' family? ;) I do too!

Kim said...

I love all the beautiful family pictures! I love your post on living life everyday...
We are praying for you all!
Love ya friend,
Kim and the chili peppers

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...