Monday, November 23, 2009

Two Weeks Home!

I can't believe we've been home two weeks!
It was a great weekend! The boys made breakfast.
Kinley started playing with her sibs. Can you see Kolton?
Puzzle time.
By Sunday night we all felt like Kaeleb...

We had a basketball tournament and a baby shower...and Toby Mac's 'City on Our Knees' was number 1!
Please remember the Hamm and Mueller families as they are awaiting approval to travel for their daughters in Korea and China. Speaking of adoption, I have lots on my heart...but will save it till I can collect my thoughts.
For the coolest thing that happened this weekend, go to the other site!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like lots of fun,family fun! Do you have Toby mac fans at your house,too?
Love ya
Kim,Brad and the chili peppers

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...