Tuesday, February 10, 2009

S'long Old Friend

The up side to no carpet for another week - my Kirby will be a distant memory :)
What else do we need to keep this from happening again?!?
We're back home, such as it is. I think this is a good time to do some spring cleaning!

I think the worst is behind us. We're putting things back together so we can break it down again when carpet is installed, but we're making the most of it. Please tell me why our carpet will arrive at the store tomorrow but our installation is only 'tentative' for next week??? Recently I was thinking there were only a few of the Top Ten Stresses we haven't experienced in the last year, one of them being a move ... hmmm, this feels kinda like a move ;-) Life is good!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

aaaaw!
That vacuum cleaner is really kinda cute....kinda like the cartoon vacuum cleaners on Tom & Jerry. It looks heavy, though.
I traded in my old Rainbow for a Dyson...LOVE IT! L-O-V-E I-T!

Andrea

April said...

ok the best part of this move is you dont have a new house payment that is more than the one you have now....... and you only have a few cardboard boxes filed with stuff. and the best part of all is your are not moving away from me. :)

The Ferrill's said...

I love those cute little faces at the table!
I'm sure it's good to be back home...I will pray for you as you manage all your "hats" you're having to wear right now! You know those hats, right? mom, maid, cook, unpacker, re-decorator, teacher, wife,
Connie, I must say...you wear them all REALLY WELL! You are doing a super job!

Kim said...

Hang in there friend..I am glad you are back in your home. We will be praying that the carpet install will move faster than expected. I am sure you are more than ready to be settled again.
Love ya
Kim(and the clan)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...