Monday, January 5, 2009

The Motions

I've found it - my theme for 2009! Have you heard the amazing song by Matthew West, The Motions? It's playing on my blog now. Here are part of the lyrics:
... Just okay is not enough ...
I don't wanna go through the motions;
I don't wanna go through one more day
without your all-consuming passion
inside of me.
I don't wanna spend my whole life
asking, 'What if I had given
everything, instead of going
through the motions?'...
So, whether in my daily walk with Christ, wife, mom, friend, youth leader, sister, aunt or any other role, I want to give everything. I do not want to just go through the motions!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Thank you, Connie. That would make a great theme song for me too. I think I'll download it as a reminder.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...