Saturday, August 2, 2008

Running in circles ...



Just a quick note to apologize for the delay between posts and not responding to emails. For this short six-week season I feel like I'm 'chasing my tail' or 'running in circles.' I am working 18 hour days, searching for time to cuddle with my kids, coming home to a dirty house, growing mounds of laundry and trying to maintain my court reporting business (thank you, Karisa and Martha, for working so hard!). All this is brought on by a fruitful sweet corn harvest which we are so thankful for. It's quite a challenge for my Type A personality, but I'm constantly reminded that God has given us this fruitful season which we must take stewardship of, all the while praising Him. So, in a few weeks life will be back to 'normal' (hmmmm, what is that?) and I can resume my passion for communication with friends.

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands. Psa 138:8

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...