Friday, November 28, 2008

Weight Watchers Week 1

Even though I enjoyed normal portions of all my favorite traditional Thanksgiving foods yesterday, I have lost 2 pounds this week! My problem isn't that I have a lot of extra weight but that I love food in large portions and I don't know when to stop eating. I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers, and I love the plan! Just sometimes when life gets too hectic I resort to my old habits and pay the price. I am collecting more WW recipes but I didn't get to try any new ones this week. If I find some really great ones next week, I'll pass them on. It's been a busy week, to say the least. Today we're going to visit my mom, enjoy leftovers and then freeze at the playoff game tonight. I know, I know, I really need to take pictures of the kids, and I'm going to try this weekend since Kuyler is home.
I think I can carve out three days this week where I can be home most of the day and we can get READY, SET GO ...
This weekend we still need to: pick up poinsettias for fundraiser, deliver them, pick up jars for candles, make 120 candles, ship two orders ... that's about as far as I can think right now :) Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...