Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stuff

Please pray for my friend, Tami. They received their TA on Monday and were expecting to know their CA by Tuesday or today at the latest, but since the Consulate is closed for the Chinese holiday there will be no word until next Monday, at least. We really thought she'd be flying out Friday and I'd be leaving next Wednesday for the second half of her trip. Not our timing, but God's. I know how difficult those long weekends are when you're waiting. So please lift the family up.
Our fundraiser is under way! I'm still trying to figure out how to activate the 'buy' button on my blog, but it seems I only have a few minutes here and there - and 'there' is where I seem to spend the majority of my time! But about the fundraiser. We're selling Fruit of the Spirit candles, nine beautiful scents in a 16-oz container. For now, if you're interested in knowing more about them, please leave a comment or email me. I'll surely get this techy thing figured out soon :)
Many of you have asked about my mom. Thank you! My precious mom is a pretty tough gal! She was ill with an upper respiratory infection for two months following Dad's death. Now she's really tired as she recuperates, gets back into the work routine and finds a new normal. All in all she's doing very well. Please continue to pray for her.
And finally, last but certainly not least, check out April's blog for good news!
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Rom 12:12

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read Tami's bloggy and if I could do a cartwheel, I would!!! How absolutely wonderful and exciting!!! Hugs to all!!

Tammy said...

Connie,

I'm so happy for you and April! I can't wait to see the children God intends for your families.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie!
I mean that I read April's blog!:)

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...